ECCO XPEDITION 111 W BLACK GORETEX WALKING SHOE
A hardwearing and durable hiking shoe that manages to retain a lightweight feel due to its innovative use of synthetic materials, mesh, and outdoor technologies. Ideally suited to those who enjoy taking their footwear off-road, this contemporary design also benefits from a modern lace-up look. The synthetic textile and mesh uppers are complemented by an ECCO P.U-coated leather mudguard, for added protection and durability. GORE-TEX Technology ensures the shoe is wet weather-proofed, while revolutionary RECEPTOR® Technology guides the foot safely through every step and offers enhanced comfort.
- Adventurous hiking shoe that benefits from contemporary stylings and a lightweight, durable construction
- Crafted from a lightweight synthetic textile and mesh for a breathable feel and athletic look, with durable P.U-coated leather mudguard
- GORE-TEX technology provides a waterproof, durable and breathable finish
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Innovative RECEPTOR® Technology assists in supporting every phase of your step, from touch down to push off, ensuring your movements are as efficient as possible and enhancing comfort
- Rugged rubber outsole adds excellent grip and durability in all weather conditions
- New Product
No customer reviews for the moment.